Monday, June 09, 2008

A great way to start your day!


Never underestimate the importance of a good breakfast. MANY MANY many thanks to Monica for being so stinkin' clever and sending me this!


Another great way to start a day? With some quilting, of course! The new patterns are now on the website for you to enjoy, and here's one of them: Cherry Preserves. All fabrics are by LakeHouse Dry Goods.


The bright one was fun, but my heart belongs to pastels. And to Melvin, of course!


UPDATE: Who has the higher IQ...Melvin or the Late Bloomer? Good question! Of all the new patterns, there are 2 that haven't made it to the website yet. And wouldn't you know "Cherry Preserves" is one of them! Give me a day or two and it will be up there as well. Thanks to Robin for letting me know!


UPDATE AGAIN! Everything really is now on the website. Honest!

9 Comments:

Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

Love the cherries!!!! And Monica! And Melvin! And you!!!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Monica! Isn't she something. So clever. The quilts are so pretty.

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're all that plus a box of Bloomios!

I love your Cherry Preserves so much!!!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Awesome new cereal! And quilts too!!!

2:17 PM  
Blogger tina said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, a post that makes me smile big----- lovely!

I'd be hard pressed to choose the bright over the pastels (which I normally can)--- I like them both!

8:32 PM  
Blogger Dandelion Quilts said...

Ha...how clever is that box cover???

5:06 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

I LOVE the Cherry Preserves - but I'm not finding it on the website to order the pattern. What am I doing wrong?

9:13 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

Oh, I love the bright one best! That's a great pattern.

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those patterns are great!!! Love them both.

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older