Monday, June 16, 2008

Let's go to a quilt show!




Isn't this a lovely quilt? It's the opportunity quilt for the 2008 "Golden Threads" Quilt Show in Sutter Creek, California. It's based on my pattern "Bittersweet" and I think they did an amazing job, don't you?




"Golden Threads" is being presented by the Mother Lode Quilters Guild on June 28 and June 29 at the Sutter Creek Auditorium and Community Center.


There will be quilts, wearable art, a guild challenge and vendors--what's a quilt show without a bit of shopping?

Pam and I will both be there in the Late Bloomer Quilts booth for the entire weekend--we're really looking forward to it as we both love Sutter Creek--and it would be great to see you there!


Here's where to go for more info...

6 Comments:

Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

Can't wait! I wonder if we'll see a lot of folk we know there??

10:05 AM  
Blogger Happy Zombie said...

What an honor to have the guild use your design for their quilt. Now that's SOMETHING TO CROW ABOUT! It's a beautiful quilt, and I especially love the label.

Have a great time in Sutter Creek - wish I could go too.

9:07 AM  
Blogger MichelleB said...

Congratulations! But, darn, if it were only a couple of weekends later, I could probably make it for sure. Have a great time!

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Elizabeth....how sweet is that? I love your pattern. The label is cute too!
Have a fun time!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Hmmm...will have to see if I can go!! Sounds like a lot of fun!!

xo
Becky

PS: Wonderful quilt design!!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I hope it is a great weekend for both of you.

I won a giveaway from Darlene at http://quiltingdaze.blogspot.com/. She used the fresh squeezed fabric and your lovely pattern. I posted it on my blog today. I thought you might want to see her version of your quilt. It turned out so incredibly sweet. I love it.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older